Thursday, October 15, 2009

Internet Inspiration Oops!

So for some reason next weeks Internet Inspiration post already posted. If you look at the date it's scheduled for Monday but for some reason it posted today! Guess that means you get double the posts this week and I'll have to get another one ready for Monday! I've been getting great feedback on it so I will definately continue to share some of my favorite bloggers with you! Hope you're enjoying and don't forget to let me know if you'd like to be featured!

UPDATE 4:47 pm: All of my new posts will be going behind the one that is scheduled for Monday, if it wasn't supposed to be posted I'm not sure why it's posting my future! LoL, don't forget to make sure you didn't miss anything BEFORE that post!

Thanks everyone... it's almost Friday right?

No comments: