Monday, October 12, 2009

Internet Inspiration: It's about to begin...

As you know, a couple weeks ago I posted about wanting to acknowledge some of my fellow bloggers that I just adore and want to share with the rest of you (although some of you may already know them)!

I am in the process of putting together the first post and should have it to you in the next day or two. Can't wait to begin this, it will even give me a chance to get to know some of my blogging gals (and maybe even a gent at some point?) even more! I know you will love my first blogger just as much as I do if you haven't found her already!

Tata...

P.S. If you want to be one of my featured bloggers or know a blogger that should be recognized send that information my way!

2 comments:

LauraLou said...

Cute idea! I'm excited to see the first post!

TheRoddyBride said...

Me, Me, Me :) j/k!

CONGRATS to the lucky ladies (& gents) who capture you with their blog.

I have to tell you that the blogging world is amazing!