Thursday, October 29, 2009

He's the Cheese to my Macaroni

"Short Southern Mama" and "The Ramirez Family" posted this so I thought I would join in on the fun, I always love hearing about the other girls significant others, so hopefully you feel the same! :) I think these help us all relate to each other a little more.

Here are the stats on Brad and I...

1. What are your middle names?
I'm Frances, he's Douglas

2. How long have you been together?
A little over two years.

3. How long did you know each other before you started dating?
Pretty much started dating right when we met.

4. Who asked who out?
I guess him...

5. How old are each of you?
We are both 24 at the moment but I'm six months older. He calls me his cougar, ha!

6. Did you go to the same school?
No, he went to Pepperdine University and I went to Cal Poly Pomona.

7. Are you from the same home town?
We actually grew up five minutes from each other!

8. Who is the smartest?
He is book smart and I have all of the common sense!

9. Who majored in what?
Management/HR/Entrepreneurship for me and Psychology for him.

10. Who is the most sensitive?
He gets his feelings hurt easily but I'm definitely miss emotional.

11. Where is the furthest you two have traveled together as a couple?
Definitely Australia this past March.

12. Who has the worst temper?
Err, probably him.

13. How many children do you want?
We discuss having probably two, but we'll see if we want to continue after one!

14. Who does the cooking?
We both do it equally which is nice, I love when we cook together... can't wait for a bigger kitchen!

15. Who is more social?
Definitely me, I'll befriend anyone and he only socializes with the people he knows.

16. Who is the neat freak?
It's hard, I'm anal about liking things a certain way, but he tends to be cleaner in certain areas. We both always like the house pretty clean!

17. Who is the most stubborn?
Both of us!

18. Who wakes up earlier?
Usually me, but we tend to wake up together lately. *Courtesy of the pup*

19. Where was your first date?
We had the Hat and went mini-golfing.

20. Who has the bigger family?
Definitely me by far.

21. Do you get flowers often?
Eh, maybe once or twice a year. They can be such a waste but he knows I love them!

22. How do you spend the holidays?
We split up the days accordingly or our families even spend the holidays together.

23. Who is more jealous?
Probably me, I get paranoid at times over stupid stuff.

24. How long did it take to get serious?
We were serious from the second we starting dating.

25. Who eats more?
Brad

26. What do you do for a living?
He is the manager at one of his dad's plastic manufacturing companies and I work at my Alma mater working in the research office.

27. Who does the laundry?
We do our own, I don't like how he does laundry and he doesn't like how I do mine. He also needs it done WAY more often then I do.

28. Who's better with the computer?
Pretty equal, I might be a little better.

29. Who drives when you are together?
Usually him, but he likes to make me drive a lot. As long as he fills up my tank I don't mind. :)

30. What is your song?
Then by Brad Paisley

Let me know if you do this as well!

6 comments:

Born to be Mrs. Beever said...

Love it...I am going to do this in my blog some time today or this weekend. Check it out :) Thanks for sharing.

Jen said...

Love it! I'm going to have to do this!

Morgan said...

This is a neat little questionnaire, I might do it this weekend too, since I already have my post scheduled for tomorrow!

Kristin said...

How fun.. I think I'll participate too! :)

Crystal @ MyCarmelWedding said...

This is so cute. I'm going to do this too. Today just feels like a sharing day. :)

Ashley @ Ramirez Family said...

Im glad you did this too!! I love reading all these =)