Thursday, October 22, 2009

First Encounters

Miss Pug's Blog made me want to do a little special post this morning. If you check out her blog she did a post about when her and Mr. Pug first met. She ran across an email with some old friends that was from their second date. It's so cute to see how smitten she was for this guy... you can tell she was totally "bow-wow" over him. Wow, here goes Miss Mojito with her lame jokes again.

Anyways, so it made me want to take a trip down memory lane. Unfortunately, we didn't do emails when we would write back and forth it was My Space. But a couple months after we met, Mr. Mojito deleted his My Space so it deleted all of the letters I had saved from him. Gosh, I really wish I would have printed them out, but I didn't think that when you delete your profile it deletes anything that was in existence with you.

So rather then telling you some cute things Mr. Mojito wrote to me when we first met, I will share a couple "first encounter" moments with you.


This was the epic first pic that Mr. Mojito and I took together, everyone has this one pic that's important. We have this pic framed in our house. This was our second date and we went to the Annual San Dimas Rodeo and out to dinner.


A couple weeks after I met Mr. Mojito, when I see this pic I remember this was the day I went to his parents house for the first time to meet his family and we had a pumpkin carving contest!


Another date within the first few weeks we met. We went to the Long Beach Aquarium and then rented a Surry and drove all around the beach.


Our first trip together, and the start of many! For my birthday he took me to Sea World and we stayed the weekend in a fabulous suite at the Hyatt in San Diego! We went to dinner at a great restaurant then headed back to our balcony with a bottle of champagne to count down the New Year!


The first few months we were together he lived so far (I know I'm a winer, it was really only an hour and a half), we would meet on Friday nites after work for the horse races at Hollywood Park and have $1 Hot Dogs and $1 Beer.

I could seriously go on and on forever, reminising about so many good times we had the first few months we were together. I remember after our first date we weren't planning on seeing eachother until the following weekend but that was just impossible. It only took that one date for us to become completely inseperable.
Photobucket

2 comments:

Miss Pug said...

LOL you are toooooooooooooooooooooo cute please come visit asap. (ps did you hear about me & Stephanie's plans this weekend?!?!?!?!) I love the pictures, it's so cute to see you guys all starry-eyed in puppy love in the first one!!!!!!!

PartyPlannerGal said...

LOVE the pumpkin patch pic!!! My fiance and I are having our engagement shoot at a pumpkin patch this weekend. Can't wait!