Monday, October 5, 2009

Blog of the Week

So I plan on starting a new weekly special. I know that I have a huge love and obsession for Wedding Blogs (and even some others too!). So starting this week I'm going to start a new segment called "Blog of the Week". Except, that title is so boring. So here is what I want from all of you guys...

1) Give me some great ideas for what I can call this new segment, something fun, something creative -- not into "Blog of the Week" for the title. You never know, you might even be one of the next possible blogs of the week!

2) Let me know if you would like to be featured or have a blog you would like to nominate.

It's a great way to spread news about your blog as well as get others to view mine, I love meeting new readers on here... I truly have met some awesome brides and brides to be through the blogging world.

So start sharing and in the next couple days I will be sending you the first blog to share!

5 comments:

Miss Pug said...

How about Internet Inspirations? Or is that cheeezy? PS gchat me I have tonsss of blogs to suggest to you.

Ashley @ Bride on a Budget said...

Great idea! I always love finding new blogs!

I would love to be featured!

Jen said...

What a cute idea!
How about "Mojito's Muses" meaning like things that inspire you...
I'd love to be featured!

Bee @ BP Wedding said...

How about something like "Stalk-worthy Blogs"? I know I would check out a segment with that title since I am always looking for new blogs to stalk. :)

Katie said...

Stalk-worthy blogs is an awesome name! ;) This is a cute idea...love it! I'd love to be featured as well...I'm always looking for more readers...and I love networking with fellow bloggers like yourself! :)