Saturday, October 17, 2009

262,800 minutes

That's how long until Mr. Mojito and I say "I do". I'm that much closer to being Mrs. Mojito!


One of our first dates in Long Beach at the L.B. Aquarium

It was rather easy to do the math... courtesy of "Seasons of Love" from the RENT soundtrack I was able to realize that there are 525,600 minutes in a year and I just divided it by two. Anyways, not important.

I can't believe how much time has been flying by. Finished addressing all of the Save the Dates last night after the Angel's game so now we will be dropping those in the main this afternoon once the UCLA game is over. I can't wait to finally start hearing some feedback from our guests.

After a couple of delays my dress was finally ordered on Thursday and I'm stoked... mom has a way to always get what she wants and she got ANOTHER two hundred bucks off the already deal they were giving me on my Maggie Sottero Victoriana dress.

Not sure what my execution will be this week towards the wedding, what should I be getting done six months out?? I know Friday a friend and I are going down to the Fashion District in Los Angeles so I will be hunting down some of my bridal jewelery, looking for some bridesmaid gifts, maybe find some ties for the boys, and maybe pick up a purse for myself if I can. [Miss Pug, shall I be keepin' my eye out for apple green scarves??]

4 comments:

Jen said...

6 months will fly by!

Jen said...

ENJOY it!

kmattso2 said...

Ahhhh I am beyond jealous of your dress!!! I ended up with the Mirabella but the Victoriana was my first love. It just doesn't really work on me though...too short!

Crystal said...

Sounds like you're crossing some off some big to-dos. Have you already bought your bridal shoes?