Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Visit to the Venue

This little, okay big yacht, makes me so happy.


Anytime I'm any where within a ten mile radius of it (uhm, which is kinda a lot), I make an excuse to go see it. That's what I love about my venue. I don't need an appointment, I can just park and walk right up to see it's glory. And the main offices are right there off the dock so if I DO want to go inside for whatever reason someone is always willing to let me in these electric sliding doors...


Where I'm able to walk in and I get flooded with inspiration...


I can't wait to see it all lit up on my wedding day filled with flowers, delicious food, and all of the most important people in Mr Mojito and I's lives.


It's funny how I was able to get inspiration just writing this post... I realized I need to come up with a plan for the little cocktail tables on the roof. I'm thinking just a little something for the tables. I don't think we have a lot of smokers, but if they want to smoke it has to be on the roof. Okay I'm lying, I'm not sure if we have ANY smokers but I'm just dying to order some personalized matches. People who don't even smoke would want to take them wouldn't they? I know I would, but I'm obsessed with the wedding swag. I could also put them in fishbowl type things at the two bars to match the personalized cocktail napkins I'm going to do as well.

Do you like to make special trips to your venue when not needed? My favorite is to go on weekends when they are setting up for the wedding! Come on, who are the venue stalkers out there?

1 comment:

Ashley @ Bride on a Budget said...

Love it!

My venue is half an hour away so I don't get to go out there too often.