Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Seeing Lots of Color

One of my FAVORITE things about our yacht is that it's a complete blank slate. Have you gone into the venues during your hunt and just saw that there was horrid red big curtains, purple floral print carpet, with some ugly random chairs?

Our yacht is nothing like that -- the walls are all white, it's just a solid dark charcoal carpet and walls and walls of windows. So being a spring wedding on the water we wanted tropical -- that is where we got our colors...

Fuchsia, Tangerine Orange, and Lime Green!

Before choosing our venue I thought our colors where actually going to be Tiffany Blue with maybe some White and Silver accents. It wasn't until we saw that we could have any color and I wanted it to be bright! I definitely think I will be able to accomplish that with our colors and scheme.

Just thought I would also throw this in there. These are also the chairs that are in our yacht for the ceremony and at dinner (without the sashes):



Here are some inspiration I have using my colors, I think all of these bright colors will really just make everything pop! I've always been a very bright person!









Honestly, I've never found an inspirational board that screamed out at me, but everything I've done together thus far showing those three colors I LOVE and I know I've seen it before, of course I just can't find any of those pix anywhere when I search online. It's always just two of the three.

What are your colors and what made you choose them?

2 comments:

Ashley said...

Gorgeous! And I love the chairs.

Miss Pug said...

LOVE LOVE LOVE! Especially the orchids. Can't wait to see it come together!