Friday, September 11, 2009

Please Don't Stop the Music: Father / Daughter Dance



I love my dad. Simple as that... he is amazing to me and has been the best father any girl could ask for. I feel so lucky... but let's leave it at that.

I already know this will be a really hard dance to get through... mostly because I already lose it every time I hear songs on the radio about dads. Have you heard the song Stealing Cinderella? Gosh, I just ball in the car when I hear it. So here are a few that are on the list:

My first choice is Butterfly Kisses. Why don't I just choose it? I feel like it's so cliche. But at the same time I don't care, this song has always reminded me of my dad because we always did butterfly kisses when I was a little girl. I just know so many brides use this song.



Gosh, couldn't even get through the first lines... and reading the video didn't help. I'm sorry for all my friends who have lost their father since I know there is a few. Love you all & God Bless ladies...

Wow, moving along. This post is getting too sappy for me!

The other two on my list are these:





I just really want to go with Butterfly Kisses I think... I will talk to my dad about it and see his thoughts.

Oh btw... here's Stealing Cinderella if you wanna hear this one too.



What are you doing for your Father/Daughter dance? Are you forgoing this dance or doing something different with this tradition?

No comments: