Thursday, September 3, 2009

E-pic Excitement (Part 2 of 3)

So the excitement continues...

More poses we had planned to use for our STDs...






Disgruntled fans...
Chearing for our team... alone... lol



Mr. Mojito can't get rid of t-shirts if they are a "memory" so of course when I found this out I had to get him a memory T. When we got our season tix for the Angels this year I got him a little gift... An Angel's shirt with our last name as well as the year we were getting married. So we wanted to incorporate that into some pictures...


Do you see the ball shooting through the air?

Still one of my faves. :)


All photos by Paul Manke Photography.

One more set to come!

3 comments:

Sweet Tooth said...

All your photos have been so cute!! i love them!

Miss Pug said...

I love the one of you guys holding out the baseballs for your STD's!!! YOU SHOULD USE THOSE! I seriously love it!

Layla said...

Ahahah! I love the disgruntled fans!