Wednesday, September 2, 2009

E-pic Excitement (Part 1 of 3)

I'm not doing these in any particular order. I'm just uploading them the way they saved on my PC. Once again, so sorry for the low quality, like I said I had to cheat and do screen shot edits.

Here are some pix of us in the bull pen playing some catch...





Mr. Mojito going to get our stuff since he left it in the dugout...


Hanging out on the waterfall rocks...




I can't tell you how big the stadium feels when you are in the middle of it all... amazing feeling!



Sitting where some of our favorite players have sat...



Can I still say I'm just so obsessed with this ring shot?




All photos courtesy of the fabulous and fun Paul Manke at Paul Manke Photography.

1 comment:

Miss Pug said...

They are WONDERFUL!!!!!!!!! I love love love the hair flower and the ring shot of course is divine!! I'm waiting patiently for part 2 :-D