Monday, September 21, 2009

Please Don't Stop the Music: Cake Cutting

It's been a while since I've done one of my music posts so I thought I would get to Mr Mojito's favorite part of the evening -- the cake cutting. He said that he will make sure to get to have some cake... so of course we have to have a good song for Mr. M's moment!

At the moment we have three contendors, here they are from my top favorite to least:

1] Grow Old With You by Adam Sandler



Hold the phone, is that Shanna Moakler as the flight attendant holding the mic for Billy Idol?? Anyways, so that's my top pick and I think Mr. Mojito likes it as well... if we wanna go a little less sweet and a little more rock we will go for #2.

2] Pour Some Sugar On Me by Def Leppard



As I listen to this song on You Tube while I'm writing this I realize... probably not the best choice. I think I want something a little more sweet and fun. This also reminds me of my bar days in Downtown where the whole place screams out this song with their drink raised. Hmm... not exactly what we're going for.

3) Sugar Sugar by Archies



I think as I've been blogging about my different song choices it has given me the opportunity to really hear the songs and think about what I would want at my wedding... Adam Sandler is sounding better and better.

What song are you using during your cake cutting?

No comments: