Monday, August 17, 2009

HELP: Date/Time Stamps

Okay, this post will be completely not wedding related but more just with some help from some of my blog-tech-savy readers...

When I get an idea of something I want to blog about, I make a post and save it as a draft. So basically I just save the title and a quick note or two in the actual blog itself. Then in order I try and go through them (sometimes you will notice a new blog randomly before two other older posts) and write a new one or two every day. Unfortunately, when I write the post it puts the date and time from when I came up with the idea.

So in a nut shell, it will put them sometimes out of order and will look like I wrote 10 or 12 blogs in one day, when really I just was starting the post so I wouldn't forget to blog about it.

Does anyone know how to change a date/time stamp on the blog so that it can be with the actual date and time I write it?

Anything helps! Thanks ladies and gents.

4 comments:

Lisa said...

Under "edit posts" click on "post options" at the bottom. You can edit the date and time there, but you have to do it manually. HTHs!

Miss Mojito said...

thanks so much lisa! i swore i had seen it somewhere and i couldn't find it, that's awesome! :) thanks!

Westside Wedding said...

Hi Miss Mojito, Lisa explained it perfectly but I also wanted to let you know about another blogger feature with the date - Sometimes I write a few posts in one day but then set the post date to a future date and click on "publish post" so it will automatically post on that date. I write a lot of my posts at night when I have time and set them to publish in the morning on different dates.

Miss Mojito said...

Ohhh I like that W.W. that's a great idea, I would love to set it up to only do one or two a day so I don't have to worry about it! Nice tip!