Monday, August 10, 2009

Full Time Job, Full time Bride



Ok, so that isn't really me, but that's what I feel like I might look like to a fly on the wall at work sometimes. I'm sooo addicted to wedding planning, I feel like I just want to kick up my feet all day and just blog, read Weddingbee, or do some serious photography and venue stalking.

Sure, I have plenty to do. But I'm a full time employee, some extra classes finishing up my degree on the side, and of course a full-time, usually working overtime bride. By the time I get home at 6:30 all I want to do is spend time with Mr. Mojito and Puppy Mojito while eatin' some grub, having a glass of wine, and watching some serious reality television. So by the end of the day I don't want to concentrate on any of my busy schedule.

So am I the only one? I notice most posts are done during the day and I know most of us ladies in the blogging world work... so here is the nasty question ladies (and gents?):

Do you blog and wedding plan at work??

Confession: I do.

1 comment:

lauralove. said...

I did when I had a job. Now, I've moved and am job hunting and I would much rather have less time than more. I feel like I actually have too much time on my hands to the point that I don't feel the motivation to really get anything done.