Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Fizzed Out Sparklers

Oh how I have always loved the photos of the great exits... even some of them are great with confetti and bubbles...

But that's not what I wanted... since I know my exit will be happening at about 10:00 PM I wanted to do the sparkler exit!

Aren't they fabulous?

Wellll... my heart was crushed yesterday afternoon when I recieved an email from my DOC that comes with the yacht. She informed me that fireworks are illegal in Newport Beach and couldn't possibly be used on the dock. Can we even consider Sparklers a Firework??

Whatever... guess I'll have to go with something else or nothing at all. Confetti wouldn't work, and bubbles aren't really as great of an idea at 10:00 at night.

I'm leaning towards nothing... unless you ladies have any other ideas to throw at me??

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I would also like more ideas on Grand Exits!

Miss Pug said...

What about those thin fiberglass-y strand wands... they light up and hvae those thin fiber "hairs" coming out. They could wave them around (is that lame?) which would make it lit up and look great in pictures.... cost, I'm not sure though.

Miss Mojito said...

That could totally be a possibility Miss Pug... I will have to look into that. Although I could see that being a pretty big chunk of change!