Monday, August 10, 2009

101 Things in 1001 Days

1001 days seems like a long time to get 'r done. But when you are livin' a life of laziness and procrastination it can actually be tough.

Enter the "101 Things in 1001 Days Project".

This post may seem a little bit off the wedding blog subject, but I think it kinda fits in perfectly. How many things do I have that I want to do and complete even before the wedding? This might just be a perfect way to do it. Kinda an excuse to throw some of these on the list? Maybe. But I will do it in a way where it's actually trying something new for me, or even a new activity for Mr. Mojito and myself... hell, this could actually help us grow as a couple.

The Mission: Complete 101 preset tasks in a period of 1001 days.

The Criteria: Tasks must be specific (i.e. no ambiguity in the wording) with a result that is either measurable, or clearly defined. Tasks must also be realistic and stretching (i.e. represent some amount of effort on your part).

Check out www.dayzeroproject.com for more information on it, as for now I will begin my list and I will definately share it with you guys as well as my progress throughout the project once I get started.

Just make sure I start okay? :)

Have any of you participated in this project? If so, what where some of the items on your list? Any you think should DEFINATELY be on mine?

No comments: