Tuesday, June 30, 2009

joining the rest of the blogging world.


after six long months of blog stalking and waiting for that proposal it has happened and i couldn't be happier. already doing some wedding planning before actually having the ring made me not be able to wait to be engaged even more. it's like, now i can have the conversations with people about me getting married without them looking straight at my hand and wondering where the ring is.

thanks for reading, and for the next 9 months i will be blogging about all of the different ideas, issues, and plans that i make for our april wedding in 2010! :)




4 comments:

Lisa said...

Congratulations! I'll be sure to check back often. =)

myfavoriteplace said...

Can't wait to follow your journey!

Westside Wedding said...

Just came across your blog, my wedding blog is new as well, it will be great to read your blog along the way as we both plan our wedding :-)

anna and the ring said...

Yay for blog stalking but yay for actually writing your own. I thoroughly recommend it!